What’s it all about?
- Have you thought about the goals for your property? What would you like to achieve? Is it better productivity, improved biodiversity and pasture quality for your animals?
- Do you have a property plan, incorporating infrastructure, natural assets, biosecurity and fire? Would you like to learn more?
- Rural Essentials is about providing you with tools to identify and achieve your vision for your most important asset, your property.
Topics will include:
- Identifying your goals
- Understanding your land’s soil and vegetation
- An overview of pest management, biosecurity and fire
- Property mapping
Who should attend?
The Rural Essentials workshop is aimed at landholders managing medium to larger-sized rural holdings. Preference will be given to properties greater than 20 hectares in size or rural holdings supporting areas of native vegetation of at least five hectares.
This event is supported by Healthy Land and Water through funding from the Australian Government’s National Landcare Program.