ESC Field Day 10/03/20
Healthy Land and Water, together with the Department of Environment and Science and the International Erosion Control Association invite you to join us for a half-day field demonstration at the site.
The basics of soil erosion and the benefits of best practice ESC will be covered to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of how soil erosion is an environmental issue. The difference between erosion control & sediment control will be explained along with correct ESC techniques and methods and ESC products.
Please contact Adrian Crocetti at Healthy Land and Water on 0438 660 961 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like more information.
Address: Follow signs at the end of Macarthur St to venue at Alexandra Hills.
For more information and registration, follow the link:
Below is a tentative calendar of Water by Design events for the next 6 months.
Please note dates and locations are subject to change.
Eventbrite tickets will be advertised through our networks prior to the even
- 17/2 Fraser Coast Regional Council (Hervey Bay) – ESC training
- 18/2 Fraser Coast Regional Council (Hervey Bay) – ESC training
- 27/2 Cairns – ESC Community of Practice
- 5/3 Ipswich City Council – Water Wise Street Trees
- 10/3 Redlands – ESC Field Day
- 17/3 City of Gold Coast – training
- 25/3 Cairns – Field Day
- 26/3 Townsville – Field Day – tbc
- 6-10/4 Bundaberg, Rockhampton, Gladstone, Whitsunday – WbD tour
- 23/4 Yarrabilba – Emerging technology training
- 9/6 SEQ – Stormwater Community of Practice
- 10/6 Redlands – ESC Field Day
CRC WSC – Water as an Enabler Series
Glenn presented the Strategic Waterways Project
21st to 24th October, Brisbane.
WbD will be making two presentations
Rachael presented on the Davidson Street Project
– Glenn presented on the Meet the Pollutants Project