- Download 153
- File Size 8.75 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date December 11, 2019
- Last Updated September 24, 2020
Strategic Waterways is a new guideline and tool to help waterway managers to assess and
prioritise actions across the catchment. It takes a fresh look at the hazards damaging waterway
health and strategies to manage our water values.
It’s unique colour-coding and scoring system means it is easy to:
• visualise waterway hazards, values and needs;
• diagnose what type of action is needed most;
• decide which sites are highest priority; and
• keep track of restoration progress for each section of waterway.
Version 1.4 - 24/09/2020