Media and Communications Manager
The Media and Communications Manager will play a significant role in providing high-quality advice and support to protect and strengthen the Healthy Waterways and Catchments (HWC) brand and help the organisation grow.
Reporting to the General Manager - Marketing and Sponsorship and providing support to the Chief Executive Officer, Board and Executive Team, the position is responsible for leading and implementing HWC's media, communications and digital strategies. The position will continually monitor and anticipate media issues and will provide high quality, strategic advice to the Executive Team in the management and resolution of issues, in addition to actively identifying and delivering positive publicity opportunities
For a full position description, please click here.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 13 January 2017. Please submit applications through Seek.
Healthy Waterways and Catchments Internships
There are currently no intern positions available at Healthy Waterways and Catchments.
Our interns assist us on a project basis, with a sample of current projects listed below. If you are interested in an internship with Healthy Waterways and Catchments and would like to be considered for future projects, you are welcome to submit your details via the Application Form and we will contact you if any new positions open up.
Current Projects include:
- Monitoring and reporting on stewardship and social benefits derived from waterways
- Economic valuation of waterways
- Optimised environmental monitoring using new technologies and methods
- Analysing and interpreting trends in waterway data
- Clarifying links between social, economic and environmental aspects of waterways and waterway management
- Defining and rating management practice in construction site, stormwater, point source, riparian and in stream, land and community and tourism management
- Clean up programs and behaviour change