Our Senior Executive Advisory Committee
The Senior Executive Advisory Committee is an executive level group of our Founding Members that provides strategic advice to the Healthy Waterways Board. Committee members are nominated by member organisations and elected by the Healthy Waterways Board.
The role of SEAC is:
- to provide advice and input into the Company’s strategic plan
- to provide support and advice to the programs required to deliver on the strategic plan
- to provide advice on the Company funding model required to deliver the agreed programs
- to provide advice on other matters as directed by the Board.
The SEAC comprises of the following members:
- Dr Paul Greenfield (Chairman)
- Mr Jon Black, Department of Environment and Heritage Protection
- Mr Simon Taylor, Unitywater
- Mr Jim Pruss, Seqwater
- Mr Paul Belz, Queensland Urban Utilities
- Mr Andrew Chesterman, Brisbane City Council
- Mr Paul Heaton, City of Gold Coast
- Mr Tony Magner, Scenic Rim Regional Council
- Mr Craig Maudsley, Ipswich City Council
- Mr Todd Rohl, Logan City Council
- Ms Louise Rusan, Redland City Council.
Healthy Waterways delivers a suite of programs and initiatives to address the key pressures impacting our waterways, and to support and inform our members in the delivery of waterway actions and investment.
Healthy Waterways acts as the hub in a network of member organisations and individuals who are collectively referred to as the Healthy Waterways Network.